Do you remember those New Year’s Resolutions you made earlier this year?
Hopefully you are still on track. It is understandable if you slip up with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and now Valentine’s Day. Those New Year’s resolutions seem to decrease in priority.
Unhealthy meals and candy might be winning out over the healthy foods you committed to earlier this year.
But, don’t give up!
- Drink plenty of water!
- Water will not only keep you hydrated, which is good for the body in general. It makes you feel full throughout the day.
- Get 6-8 hours of sleep.
- Sleep keeps your mind and body working as efficiently as possible. It helps with metabolism and helps heal your body.
- Prep your meals and eat small meals throughout the day.
- Eating (lots of) small meals boosts your metabolism and leaves you feeling satisfied rather than stuffed.
- Get 30 minutes of exercise per day.
- Even 30 minutes of physical activity per day will help with weight-loss and boost your energy levels.
- Try smoothies for a snack or pre-workout boost!
– This is for that quick energy boost before a workout.
That’s it for now. Remember to keep fighting for what you believe in.